I Corps Vietnam
An Aerial Retrospective
This aerial retrospective of I Corps, Vietnam reveals rare aerial photographs as well as imagery from the first generation of U.S. photographic intelligence satellites known as the KH-4 series. The program supported global reconnaissance and was used to produce maps for U.S. intelligence agencies. This collection of images is a result of years of research and gives an exclusive look inside the war in Vietnam not seen before in this format.
· Khe Sanh and Lang Vei
· The DMZ, Con Thien, Ca Lu and Camp Carroll
· Quang Tri and Dong Ha
· Hue City, Phu Bai and the A Shau Valley
· Da Nang and surrounding districts
· The Que Son and Hiep Duc Valleys
· Chu Lai and Quang Ngai
· Kham Duc Airfield, Ngok Tavak and more.
Over 200 pages.
Images From The Book
Click to enlarge
Completing the Narrative on Vietnam. Thomas F. Pike